Friday, March 22, 2013

Are there toys in New York?

Heading to New York this weekend, staying for a week. First time visit to NY, and I'm honestly not sure what to expect. What I can say is that I'm very excited.

The Lego store in Rockefeller Plaza is an obvious destination. As is Toys R Us on Times Square. I hope to find the latest modular set from Lego, I look forward to seeing the most recent G.I. Joe figures, and if possible the US releases of Masterpiece Transformers.
In addition, I have scouted a couple of comic book stores, and Japanese toy stores that could be interesting.
Of course, all of these toys I could get on the internet, but there is something special about seeing them in an actual store.

When it comes to the food, I'm equally excited, and we have located several restaurants worthy of a visit. I'll make sure to take a picture or two.

I'll be back with regular updates Thursday 4th. Enjoy your Easter.

1 comment:

Drew (SilentMode) said...

First of all, happy Easter and hope you're enjoying New York!

I f you have a moment, check out my Kickstarter project at http://bit.ly/swapfig - it's for a LEGO minifigure trading web site.