Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Toys and Pickles

I'll not pretend I'm doing magic here. I'm realistic. My blog is amusing, and on occasion informative. But it's nothing out of the ordinary*.
But it works as a sandbox, it is a playground. I can say what I want, and I can show pictures of what I want. If that happens to be pictures of toys and food, then who's to stop me? No one!


Read more for more pictures of toys and pickles. Because why not?



A simple pickle farmer showing off his products.
Pickle thieves!
Crisis averted!
Creating magic!
It ain't easy being a tiny, green and delicious!
Why.. Have... You... Created.. Me???
Please... Eat... Me...
Love at first sight?

*Oh, who are we kidding? This is a brilliant blog! Unique and well written, talking about stuff everyone likes, spices it up with interesting and relevant/irrelevant anecdotes, showing pictures that are honest and descriptive. There's no point in being modest: This is one of the best blogs on the internet. Feel free to claim otherwise the day I tell you what shampoo I'm using, or showing pictures of pumps (which is a shoe type, I think).

Enjoy, people!

No comments: